CiviCRM is an web-based CRM platform that has been developed specifically for non-profits and membership organisations to manage their database of contacts (supporters, volunteers, members) as well as providing event management, donation management and reporting, and both online and offline communication tools. It even synchronises seamlessly with your website (note that most CiviCRM deployments are usually delivered hand-in-hand with a new website).
Our CiviCRM Services
We provide a full range of design and implementation services for CiviCRM integrated with Drupal (CiviCRM will integrate with a number of content management systems, but Drupal is the best option).
These services include:
- A full analysis of your requirements against the combined feature set of Drupal and CiviCRM to ensure that CiviCRM is right for you.
- Design of the CiviCRM database to meet your needs (careful and effective database design is crucial to a successful CiviCRM deployment).
- Development and deployment of a website built with Drupal and CivCRM to meet the requirements we agree upon during the planning phase.
- Migration of your existing data into CiviCRM. We can also clean your data for you although this is often a task best performed by someone in your organisation who is already familiar with it.
- Managed hosting in a server environment that has been tuned for optimum performance of both Drupal and CiviCRM. This includes regular off-site backups of your database.
- Training and documentation for you and your team in the use of CiviCRM to ensure you get the most of your investment.
- Continued support once you are up and running, including regular reviews to identify opportunities (and potential issues)
- Upgrades to CiviCRM to keep you up-to-date and give you access to new and improved functionality and performance.
CiviCRM Support Packages
If you already have CiviCRM or are implementing CiviCRM yourself and just need some help with some of the technical aspects of CiviCRM, then one of our support packages could be just the thing you need.
With our support packages, you essentially pay for a block of our time and give us your wish list to work through. We'll estimate up front how much time we think we'll need so you know what package to buy; our packages come in 5 hour blocks, and you get a discounted rate if you buy a larger block up front.
Common scenarios our support packages cover include:
- Scheduled CiviMail campaigns aren't automatically sent at the correct time.
- Customising contribution receipts to include your logo and/or personalised messages for your contributors.
- Customising scheduled reminders to meet your specific requirements.
- Importing data into CiviCRM, including contacts, memberships and contributions.
- Designing and/or implementing a permissions map so that your staff can do what they need to in CiviCRM - and nothing more.
- Fixing existing security holes in your CiviCRM implementation.
- Upgrading your copy of CiviCRM to a new version.
- Secure managed hosting and backups of CiviCRM.
- Bounce processing of CiviMail campaigns.
- Email to Activity mapping (where incoming emails are automatically attached to contacts as Activities).
- Training in the use of CiviCRM.
- User documentation for specific tasks within your organisation.
If you want to find out more about our CiviCRM Support Packages, why not fill in our quick quote form to the right, and include your wishlist in the message field.
Why you should consider CiviCRM
CiviCRM is a constituent relationship management system that has been released under an open source license. In practical terms for you, that means it it doesn't have any licensing or purchase costs. The fact that its free is a good start. But the feature set of CiviCRM is what makes it compelling.
- offers a comprehensive set of contact management tools that allow multiple users to securely access and update your contact database. You can even set different levels of access for different users.
- allows you to manage contact information (individuals, households and organisations) and to capture and track the interactions you have with those contacts.
- segmentation of your database easily and effectively using groups, tags and relationships.
- import of legacy data from other contact management systems or spreadsheets.
- seamless integration with your website whilst providing security for your contact data and different levels of user access
- includes optional modules for email marketing (CiviMail), payment management (CiviContribute), event management (CiviEvent), and membership/subscription management (CiviMember).
- is highly configurable to meet both current and future requirements
Examples of how CiviCRM can be used
CiviCRM started out as a platform for attracting and recording donations and staying in contact with the people who made them. Today it retains that core functionality but offers a lot more besides. You should consider using CiviCRM if you have some or all of the following requirements. If you're still unsure, why not give us a call to discuss whether CiviCRM is the right platform for you?
- You have a database of supporters, donors, members, event attendees, sponsors or volunteers (or all of the above) and you want a place to store and manage that database of contacts in a central, secure location.
- You have a team or committee of people who need to access that database at any time, preferably via the web.
- You want a place to track all interactions with each of your contacts, including any emails you've sent, events they've attended, donations or payments they've made, and memberships they've signed up for.
- You want to segment your database of contacts in various ways, and communicate with those segments individually and personally via email, telephone or postal mail.
- You want to send bulk emails out to your database with minimal risk of them ending up in a spam folder. You also want to generate reports on how many people are reading the emails you send.
- You want to allow visitors to your website to sign up for your newsletter and have their details be added to your database automatically. People should also be able to update their details themselves and choose to opt out of your emails.
- You run events such as conferences, seminars or training programmes and you want to allow online registration (maybe including online payment), with receipts and event reminders being sent automatically by email. Registration fo some events should only be available to members.
- You also want to create and print attendance lists and name badges without needing to perform a manual mail merge in another program like Word.
- You offer various memberships or subscriptions and want to allow people to sign up for registration online. You also want to send membership and payment confirmation emails automatically, and schedule one or reminder emails when their membership is due for renewal.
- You need to generate up-to-date membership lists at a moment's notice.
- You want a section of your website that only members can see (possibly extending to different sections of the website only being visible for different membership types). When a membership or subscription expires, access to that content should be revoked automatically.