WooCommerce Development, Revenue Growth and Optimisation
WooCommerce is one of the most-used ecommerce platforms in the world today, second only to Shopify. It benefits from being the primary shopping cart option for websites running WordPress. The fact that the company behind WooCommerce is owned by Automattic, the company behind WordPress, means that it has become the standard for most people building an online store on Wordpress.
We provide a full range of WooCommerce development and support options to our customers. This includes:
- Ecommerce consultancy
- WooCommerce design and development
- WooCommerce maintenance
- Digital marketing strategies to grow revenue and profitability
- Ongoing support and maintenance of WooCommerce websites.
If you are thinking about starting an online store with WooCommerce, or you already have a WooCommerce ecommerce site, we can help.
A lot of our customers are running small-to-medium sized WooCommerce sites. While they're able to run the store on a day-to-day basis, they often need help with some of the more challenging tasks, such as
- adding new functionality
- improving the search ranking of their site
- increasing the conversion rate of their store
- integrating with other platforms (e.g. Mailchimp)
- managed hosting
- tuning the site for faster speed
- keeping their site up-to-date with the latest plugins
- disaster recovery when things go wrong, and backups before they go wrong
We work with each of our customers in a different way, according to their capabilities and requirements. We don't charge a monthly retainer, unless you want to lock in a better rate for ongoing services. Otherwise, we are simply on standby until you need us.
We've been building and managing ecommerce sites built on various ecommerce platforms for over ten years. This means we have a lot of experience to share with you as you build and grow your store.