Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
Can't find your website in Google? We can optimise your website to help you achieve higher rankings in Google's search results pages.
Search Engine Optimisation is the process of modifying your website so you rank better for your chosen keywords. In turn, this helps you get more traffic to your website.
We start with a website audit that identifies how well your website is doing at the moment, and where it is going wrong. We then recommend what you should do to improve your site and fix the issues we identified. We also help you improve your content so you start ranking for the keywords that matter.
Common reasons your website may not rank well
- Poor technical implementation of key website elements that are critical for SEO.
- Slow performance (search engines reward fast sites with higher rankings).
- Website content that is poorly written, irrelevant to your message, or fails to include the keywords you want to rank for.
- No internal linking between pages to show relationship between those pages.
- Few inbound links of high quality.
- Many inbound links of poor quality.
Improving your website for better search rankings
A lot of the SEO repair work we do is technical, in the sense that it involves changing the way your website has been designed and structured by your web developer. If your website has been designed poorly from an SEO perspective, your website is unlikely to achieve high rankings compared to your competitors' websites. In this case, improvements will usually require changes to the structure of your website. In some extreme cases it may be easier to build a new website than fix up the existing one.
We evaluate each website we audit to determine whether you are better to repair or replace the website. In most cases, fixes should be done by your existing web developer, although you might want to question how they will put it right if they didn't get it right in the first place. Alternatively, we can usually take over the management of your site, apply the necessary fixes and then provide ongoing support.
Improving your content for better search rankings
Once the technical side of things has been taken care of, the next big thing to work on will be the content on the website. Content is king. We can provide advice on what needs improving, and how to improve your content. We can also provide copywriting services to fix existing content and write new content that will bring a dramatic improvement in your website rankings in Google.
Search engines typically evaluate hundreds of different factors when deciding where a specific page on your website should rank in search results pages (SERPS) for a given keyword.
We can help in several ways. We can...
- Help you define/refine your keyword list.
- Evaluate how your content is currently performing for the keywords on your list.
- Audit your website to find ways in which your SEO efforts could be improved.
- Fix what we find. This can include making technical changes to your website, as well as tightening up your website content to focus more on your primary keywords.
- Help you develop a content strategy so new content is focused and designed to rank well.
Most of our SEO work involves short projects where we essentially give your website a tune-up and send you on your way. However, we can also work on a monthly retainer to help ensure your SEO efforts remain sharp, and your content continues to rank well.
If your website isn't ranking well in Google and you want to change that, then call us today on 07 281 1041. You can also fill out the form on this page. We'll do a quick website audit to identify what needs to be done, and discuss how we can work together to improve your website rankings.