If your current web developer can't - or won't - manage your Drupal website any more, talk to us. We specialise in the management, maintenance, hosting and upgrade of Drupal websites that have been abandoned by their original developer.
We can take over the management of your Drupal website and show it all the love it needs to perform at its best. We can also upgrade your website to the latest version of Drupal so you don't have to start from scratch on a new one.
Our Drupal Services
We specialise in taking over abandoned Drupal websites that need one or more of the following:
- Website hosting
- Search engine optimisation
- Ongoing maintenance (including security updates)
- Upgrades (e.g. from Drupal 5 to 6, or Drupal 6 to 7)
- Additional development and content creation (copywriting)
Drupal Management - Our Process
Our process for taking over the hosting, management and development of your current Drupal website is as follows:
- We will review your current Drupal site to establish what state it's in, and to determine what might be involved in migrating it to our dedicated Drupal hosting environment.
- Once we agree to work together, we'll take over the hosting of the site. This is a three-step process.
- First, where we'll migrate a copy of the website to our server for a deeper look at the site and ensure there are no special hosting requirement.
- Second, we'll tidy up the site by performing any urgent system maintenance that might be required.
- Finally, we'll make the site live you can give your current host notice to quit.
Ongoing Drupal management services
Each Drupal migration project is a unique challenge. Once we are hosting your Drupal website, we will be able to provide some or all of the following Drupal Management services, depending on what you need:
- Fully managed Drupal hosting that includes daily backups and monthly security reviews.
- Regular security and module updates (critical for Drupal site health).
- Search Engine Optimisation of your Drupal website (one of our specialities).
- Additional development to add new functionality or improve current functionality.
- Design changes or a complete overhaul.
- Upgrades from one version of Drupal to another.
- Website analytics reporting.
- Google Adwords management.
Why not give us a call today to find out how we can help rescue your Drupal website and move it to a new home where it can thrive and - more importantly - deliver the results you expect from us. Our phone number is below, or you can email us via our contact form.